× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot find option for Firmware update when I login to my R6400 AC1750 wireless router

cwuestusa
Aspirant

Cannot find option for Firmware update when I login to my R6400 AC1750 wireless router

When I login to my R6400/AC1750 Smart WiFi Router from my MAC computer using www.routerlogin.net, I cannot find a function to update my firmware on my router, or search for a new firmware version or to have my router update its firmware automatically. The Router Settings Box does not appear.

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
cwuestusa
Aspirant

Re: Cannot find option for Firmware update when I login to my R6400 AC1750 wireless router

Yes it was in advanced setting >> administration >> router update, thank you so much for helping me find it!!!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
VE6CGX
Master

Re: Cannot find option for Firmware update when I login to my R6400 AC1750 wireless router

After logging into the router where are you looking? It should be in the advanced setting  >> administration >> firmware

Message 2 of 5
cwuestusa
Aspirant

Yes it was in advanced setting >> administration >> router update, thank you so much for helping me find it!!!

Message 3 of 5
TxAnd_48
Aspirant

I can not find an Advanced Settings function on my router.

Message 4 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @TxAnd_48,

You may find the links below helpful.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24217

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23960

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo