× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to see Attached Devices on Guest Network? Tenants are connected but do not show up.

lisareyes74
Aspirant

How to see Attached Devices on Guest Network? Tenants are connected but do not show up.

Getting acquainted with the NETGEAR genie and was checking out "Attached Devices".  I created a guest network on the 2.4 GHz connection for my tenants to use which they were successfully able to connect but their devices do not show up on "Attached Devices".  It is after 11pm and they may no longer be using their devices.  Could that be why I do not see any of theirs on "Attached Devices"?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
lisareyes74
Aspirant

Re: How to see Attached Devices on Guest Network? Tenants are connected but do not show up.

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How to see Attached Devices on Guest Network? Tenants are connected but do not show up.

Hello @lisareyes74

Welcome to the community!

It's possible that they have turned off their devices and that's why you're unable to see them.

All devices that are connecting to your router should show under Attached devices.

Message 2 of 3
lisareyes74
Aspirant

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7