× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR20 will not allow contact with router interface, can't log in to change password.

jwrd52
Aspirant

Orbi RBR20 will not allow contact with router interface, can't log in to change password.

Need to change my password for my router. When I type in user and password after using routerlogin.com, it will not accept my inputs. If I try to use IP address, safari is unable to access the server. I'm using a mac mini 2014, Big Sur 11.2.1. Not eligible for support. 

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
jwrd52
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBR20 will not allow contact with router interface, can't log in to change password.

I have somehow managed to get into the router via a new admin password which is very weak. I have changed my wifi password to something very strong. I cannot change my admin password. When I have completed all the requirements for change and hit apply or complete or next nothing ever happens, but I can login again with the old weak password.I've also tried to reset within the router app that comes up, but same result. 

Someone have tapped into my network and is using about 50GB/day. I can't seem to stop this activity.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7