× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Seeking Recommendations for Best Looking Wi-Fi Router Models inNetgear and Improved Net Connectivity

Cecilia019
Follower

Seeking Recommendations for Best Looking Wi-Fi Router Models inNetgear and Improved Net Connectivity

Hello wonderful community members,

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits. I am reaching out to seek your valuable recommendations regarding Wi-Fi router models that not only provide a reliable and lightning-fast internet connection but also boast a visually stunning design. As a passionate netgear  user, it is important to me that the router seamlessly integrates with my netgear devices and enhances the overall aesthetic appeal of my home setup.

I firmly believe that a router's appearance can greatly contribute to the ambiance of our living spaces, while also ensuring a robust and uninterrupted net connectivity to meet all our streaming needs. With this in mind, I am eagerly seeking your suggestions for Wi-Fi router models that strike the perfect balance between sleek, modern design and exceptional performance.

If you have personally come across any router models that have captivated you with their aesthetics and also delivered a remarkable improvement in net connectivity, I would be immensely grateful for your insights. Please don't hesitate to share any details, including the make and model of the router, along with any notable features that set it apart from the rest.

I wholeheartedly appreciate your forthcoming assistance in this matter. I am genuinely excited to hear your recommendations and truly value the wealth of knowledge and experience within this community. Together, let's discover the best-looking Wi-Fi router models that offer an elevated net connectivity experience for our beloved netgear devices.

With heartfelt regards,

Cecilia 

Message 1 of 5

Re: Seeking Recommendations for Best Looking Wi-Fi Router Models inNetgear and Improved Net Connecti

@Cecilia019 wrote:

I firmly believe that a router's appearance can greatly contribute to the ambiance of our living spaces, while also ensuring a robust and uninterrupted net connectivity to meet all our streaming needs. With this in mind, I am eagerly seeking your suggestions for Wi-Fi router models that strike the perfect balance between sleek, modern design and exceptional performance.

One persons design icon is another's ugly as sin.

Try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages:

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

and

Orbi: Whole Home WiFi System for Better WiFi Everywhere | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

Message 2 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Seeking Recommendations for Best Looking Wi-Fi Router Models inNetgear and Improved Net Connecti

Like @michaelkenward says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Why don't you tell us which ones you find visually appealing and we can tell you which is better performing. 

Message 3 of 5

@plemans wrote:

Why don't you tell us which ones you find visually appealing and we can tell you which is better performing. 

Good call.

I like the simple "black brick" of the MK series.

But add all the useful indicators on my R7800 and it would turn into a mess.

Form and function have a habit of fighting with each other.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Orbi 9 series come in White or Black. Look great in black if you like black. 

https://www.netgear.com

@Cecilia019 wrote:

Hello wonderful community members,

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits. I am reaching out to seek your valuable recommendations regarding Wi-Fi router models that not only provide a reliable and lightning-fast internet connection but also boast a visually stunning design. As a passionate netgear  user, it is important to me that the router seamlessly integrates with my netgear devices and enhances the overall aesthetic appeal of my home setup.

If you have personally come across any router models that have captivated you with their aesthetics and also delivered a remarkable improvement in net connectivity, I would be immensely grateful for your insights. Please don't hesitate to share any details, including the make and model of the router, along with any notable features that set it apart from the rest.

I wholeheartedly appreciate your forthcoming assistance in this matter. I am genuinely excited to hear your recommendations and truly value the wealth of knowledge and experience within this community. Together, let's discover the best-looking Wi-Fi router models that offer an elevated net connectivity experience for our beloved netgear devices.

With heartfelt regards,

Cecilia 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7