× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wifi very slow on RBR20

Blubbering
Aspirant

Wifi very slow on RBR20

When I go in via my ISP's WiFi, I have top speed at Ookla speedtest. When I go over the Orbi WiFi, I'm only at 4Mbps down and 6 Mbps up Macbook, iPhone, Android). The Orbi App is also showing top speed but i think the apo is testin via Lan cable.

I also turned off the ISP's WiFi, but it didn't help much. Firmware are up to date. I have a RBR20 router and 1 satellite.

In the old apartment I had no problem. Also tried with a factory reset. But still very slow wifi. LAN (Sonos audio and TV are good) just Wifi is very bad.

Can‘t connect to 192.168.1.1 but if i go to the Routers IP that is showing on the ISP interface i can login with my old password (after factory reset) but on the webInterface is nothing I can do just check connected devices. So i think i have only the app on the phone.

Any Ideas?
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Blubbering
Aspirant

Betreff: Wifi very slow on RBR20

Think, I just found the Problem. I removes the Sonos LAN from the Routers ethernet port and now I have full speed on wifi via orbi.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Blubbering
Aspirant

Betreff: Wifi very slow on RBR20

Think, I just found the Problem. I removes the Sonos LAN from the Routers ethernet port and now I have full speed on wifi via orbi.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7