× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108Tv2 SNMP MIB files

hugostiglitz
Initiate

GS108Tv2 SNMP MIB files

Hi,

I am after the MIB files for the GS108Tv2

some of the documentation make reference to "-SWITCHING-MIB" and "IF-MIB" but be buggered if I can find these to download anywhere.

Thanks,

Model: GS108Tv2|ProSAFE 8-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS108Tv2 SNMP MIB files

Hi @hugostiglitz,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can downlaod the GS108Tv2 MIB files on this link.  The link will expire after 2-3 days. 

If ever you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @hugostiglitz,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can downlaod the GS108Tv2 MIB files on this link.  The link will expire after 2-3 days. 

If ever you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
hugostiglitz
Initiate

Thanks for that,

is there any reason why these are not available from the downloads (firmware) page?

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@hugostiglitz,

You're welcome! 🙂 

I have already inquired if its possible to include the MIB files in the download page.  I'll follow-up on it.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements