× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of Volatility GSS108E

jkonz
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility GSS108E

Hello, I am in need of a letter of volatility for a GSS108E. Please provide details.

Thanks

Model: GSS108E|ProSAFE 8-port Gigabit Click Switch
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Letter of Volatility GSS108E

@jkonz,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Let us know if have further questions.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jkonz,

Click on this link to download the Letter of Volatility for the GSS108E switch.  The link will expire within 48 hours.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
jkonz
Aspirant

@DaneA,

Thank you for the Certificate of Volatility.

Can you confirm that the only time the Flash is modified is when the switch is configured or updated with the flash programmer?

Thanks

Model: GS108E|8-port ProSAFE Plus Switch
Message 3 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@jkonz,

I inquired your concern to a higher tier of NETGEAR Support and I apologize for it took some time.  I just got feedback just now.  

Question: "Can you confirm that the only time the Flash is modified is when the switch is configured or updated with the flash programmer?"

Answer:  No, the flash stores the firmware and the config file, therefore anytime a new firmware image is uploaded or there is a change to the config file the contents on the flash are modified.

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@jkonz,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Let us know if have further questions.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
jkonz
Aspirant

@DaneA

Thanks for the reply, this answers my question.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements