× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Link to GS110TP MIB download

jetatomic
Initiate

Link to GS110TP MIB download

Kindly provide me a download link for the GS110TP MIB file, as is found in many other threads.

Thank you

Model: GS110TP|ProSafe 8 ports gigabit PoE smart switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @jetatomic,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly download the GS110TP MIB file on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @jetatomic,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly download the GS110TP MIB file on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
jetatomic
Initiate

+1 For the several other people in several other threads who have requested this file be available on the regular Download page for the model with the firmware and other relevant downloads.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements