× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MIB for Netgear GS108T

bugmenot2
Apprentice

MIB for Netgear GS108T

Hello!

I want to monitor this switch from Pandorafms and I'm looking for the SNMP MIB of this model.

Anyone know where I might be able to get one?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Model: GS108Tv2|ProSafe 8 ports gigabit smart switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: MIB for Netgear GS108T

There are three different versions of the GS108T - v1, v2, and v3. For GS108Tv2 and GS108Tv3 you can find the MIB on the Netgear Support pages -> Download, so this includes the GS108Tv2 you tagged in the model designator.

As the information is readable without registration, Netgear should opt-out the community form using this anonymous account sharing nonsense.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

There are three different versions of the GS108T - v1, v2, and v3. For GS108Tv2 and GS108Tv3 you can find the MIB on the Netgear Support pages -> Download, so this includes the GS108Tv2 you tagged in the model designator.

As the information is readable without registration, Netgear should opt-out the community form using this anonymous account sharing nonsense.

Message 2 of 3
bugmenot2
Apprentice

Sorry, I had reviewed the product support page and I didn't see that the MIB files were there.

Thank you
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements