× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear training

infologicit
Tutor

Netgear training

I have started to supply Netgear Smart Switches but feel I would benefit from some in-depth training. Can anybody suggest a good source of online training material on Netgear smart switches or a reputable training company in the UK?

Thanks

David

Model: GS728TPS(B)|ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with PoE and 4 SFP uplinks
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi infologicit,

I can only recommend the user manuals on our website with the corresponding device and also our own youtube channel for more information.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi infologicit,

I can only recommend the user manuals on our website with the corresponding device and also our own youtube channel for more information.

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@infologicit,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything is ok now or you still need further assistance.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 5
KieranP
NETGEAR Expert

Hi David,

My names Kieran, I'm a Systems Engineer based in the UK for NETGEAR. We have a few different training options available both at NETGEAR and in Distribution.

If your looking for a general overview I can do this for you (I've sent a PM with my details) just reach out and we can arrange a time.

If it's more technical training your looking for take a look at this Training Course for Smart Switching. I wrote the course and trained the Engineers in our Distribution Partner to run it (I'll also be attending the next one on May 25th 18).

Feel free to contact me regarding any of the above if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Cheers,

Kieran

Model: GS728TPS(B)|ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with PoE and 4 SFP uplinks
Message 4 of 5
infologicit
Tutor

Thanks Kieran, I have had a look at your Youtube channel, as recommended by JohnCarloV and there are some interesting videos on their and I'll be in touch in the next few days.

Many thanks

David

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements