× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Prosafe GS105Ev2 CAD Drawing Request

JediDavs
Follower

Prosafe GS105Ev2 CAD Drawing Request

Hi There!

I need an External CAD drawing for this switch to speed up the design process. Can anybody assist??

Thank you in advance for your support.

Model: GS105Ev2|ProSAFE Plus 5-port Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Prosafe GS105Ev2 CAD Drawing Request

Hi @JediDavs,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

As far as I have checked, there is no CAD Drawings available for NETGEAR ProSAFE devices.  However, there are NETGEAR Visio Stencils that you can download here.  Kindly check if the GS105Ev2 switch is included in the Visio Stencils as I do not have Microsoft Visio installed here on my end.  Then, if ever there is a GS105Ev2 switch is included in the Visio Stencils, use it as reference in making a CAD drawing for it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @JediDavs,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

As far as I have checked, there is no CAD Drawings available for NETGEAR ProSAFE devices.  However, there are NETGEAR Visio Stencils that you can download here.  Kindly check if the GS105Ev2 switch is included in the Visio Stencils as I do not have Microsoft Visio installed here on my end.  Then, if ever there is a GS105Ev2 switch is included in the Visio Stencils, use it as reference in making a CAD drawing for it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@JediDavs,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements