× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Request Letter of Volatility XS716E

MartinG
Aspirant

Request Letter of Volatility XS716E

I need a Letter of Volatility for a Netgear XS716E 10G switch that I purchased.  I cannot find one in the downloads section for the switch.

-Martin

Model: XS716E|ProSAFE 16-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet Web Managed Switch
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@MartinG,

Certificate of volatility is given only per request. I already sent it to you via pm.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi MartinG,

Here is the certificate of volatility for your XS716E. No password needed. The link will expire after 48 hr period.

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@MartinG,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance. Just in case that the reply was the solution to your problem, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 6
MartinG
Aspirant

JohnCarloV,

I just got back from vacation and the link has expired.  Would you please repost?

Also, why not post these in the Support area of the Netgear webstie for each device as a matter of course, rather than making it a special request per-user?

Thanks in advance!

Martin

Message 4 of 6
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@MartinG,

Certificate of volatility is given only per request. I already sent it to you via pm.

Regards,

Message 5 of 6
MartinG
Aspirant

Thanks, LOV received.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation