× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: License.netgear.com Is Currently Down. Please Subscribe to this thread for updates.

BretD
Admin

SOLVED: License.netgear.com Is Currently Down.

UPDATE 1/19/2018 - We have corrected the issue with the EAV License servers. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to NETGEAR's support team.

1/17/2018 - We are aware of the license.netgear.com sign in issue. We apologize for the disruption and it may take some more time before we can properly restore access to the site for you to be able to activate your EAV license. We have no workaround at this time. 
Thank you for your patience.
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Re: License.netgear.com Is Currently Down. Please Subscribe to this thread for updates.

Greetings,

We have received confirmation that this issue is now resolved. If you are still experiecing issues please let us know and we will investigate further.

Best Regards,

ChristineT

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
ChristineT
Admin

Greetings,

We have received confirmation that this issue is now resolved. If you are still experiecing issues please let us know and we will investigate further.

Best Regards,

ChristineT

Message 2 of 3
BruceAbel
Aspirant

I did not get Arlo window stickers with my Arlo.  How can I get some?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements