× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sometimes can not login GS748Tv3 web page

smile330803
Aspirant

Sometimes can not login GS748Tv3 web page

Hi All,

Sometimes when I try to login my NetGear GS748Tv3 web page, it says something like 'maximal numbers of logined users reached', does it mean at that moment somebody already logged in? but I am not aware of any other people also logged in at that time.

Any clues.

-smile330803 

Model: GS748Tv3|ProSAFE 48-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Evans-o
NETGEAR Expert

Hello smile33,

Even though it is very rare for two or even more people to attempt a login at the same time, it is still possible if someone has your login credentials.

I say rare because usually an earlier login should timeout, but if not timed out, the latest login attempt should cause the earlier login's session to end.

You might want to change your password the next time you are able to log in and see if the same issue comes up.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Evans-o
NETGEAR Expert

Hello smile33,

Even though it is very rare for two or even more people to attempt a login at the same time, it is still possible if someone has your login credentials.

I say rare because usually an earlier login should timeout, but if not timed out, the latest login attempt should cause the earlier login's session to end.

You might want to change your password the next time you are able to log in and see if the same issue comes up.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements