× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Switch registered twice

LAN-Turtle
Aspirant

Switch registered twice

The problem of deleting an accidentel double registration does NOT seem to be solved (GS724Tv4 two times registered in my account from 2016).

Receiving no feedback from my registration procedure, I tried it a second time. This time I did get a feedback, but, checking my 'registered products', I find that my switch is listed twice. This leads to problems when starting up and activating a licence key.

.. Therefore again the question: how do i remove the dublicate entry?

Best regards

LAN-Turtle
Model: GS108PEv2|8 ports ProSafe Plus switch with PoE
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Switch registered twice

@LAN-Turtle,

I just got a feedback from the NETGEAR Support Team that your concern is now fixed.  Kindly check it. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @LAN-Turtle,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I have already inquired your concern to the NETGEAR Support Team.  I will post an update here once I got a feedback.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@LAN-Turtle,

I just got a feedback from the NETGEAR Support Team that your concern is now fixed.  Kindly check it. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements