× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

10 Reasons Why Customers Love Our S350 Smart Pro Switch Series

BretD
Admin

10 Reasons Why Customers Love Our S350 Smart Pro Switch Series

s350-switches-community.pngAs a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of reliable and high-performance networks that are SMB budget aware. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to performance and security. The NETGEAR S350 Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches are tailored to these essential network needs of your business; delivering maximum non-blocking Gigabit bandwidth and solid network security at an affordable cost.

Let us detail why they are a great choice with the 10 reasons why customers love our S350 switches.

These quotes come from online customer reviews, who rated them on average more than 4.5!

The NETGEAR S350 Smart Pro series Switches include the following models GS308T, GS310TP, GS324T, GS324TP and GS348T.

1. Cost-effective yet advanced switching for your small or medium business

All the essential Layer 2 features, with easy VLAN configuration and PoE features your business needs are packed into these switches with the best Total Cost of Ownership you can get.

“Why didn’t I get this NETGEAR in the first place? It's not that much more expensive than the other brands, and it gives me many more tools since it is a robust, managed switch. I've also noticed significant performance improvements. I am SOLD! I will recommend this PoE switch to anyone, both home or business use. Hands down, it's the best I've ever worked with!” (Jeff from San Jose)

“For the money, I challenge you to find another switch that combines these enterprise-level features, number of PoE+ ports, the usable and intuitive GUI, and NETGEAR's reputation and experience in the residential market.” (Steve E.) “What can I say? I wish I had gone with NETGEAR from the beginning. Networking in the office runs much better now.” (Feel the Need, To Read)

2. Works instantly out-of-the-box within local network

Simply plug the switch in, and get speed and performance instantly, without the need of specific configuration. Then, if you require VLAN or extra feature set up, easily configure them using the local GUI.

“I like how it works perfectly right out of the box. It's well built, and the GUI is perfectly usable with support and info avail online if needed.” (Feel the Need, To Read)

“Very easy to setup (plug and play for basics) and a nice web interface if you want to get into the weeds and lock down the switch. I would buy again without hesitation! Recommend!” (Amazon customer)

3. PoE+ (up to 30W per port) across all ports and powerful PoE offerings

All ports are PoE+ on the PoE models; this will allow any type of deployment, today and tomorrow. Efficiently power wireless access points, IP Cameras and VoIP phones on a single switch.

“Every single port on the switch supports PoE so you don't have to check to be sure you are putting your PoE devices in the correct port.” (Techmeister)

4. Easy to set up and manage in local web browser-based GUI with full access

The S350 series comes with an intuitive GUI that allows easy configuration of all features such as VLANs, PoE features and QoS among many others. Simply access the GUI to all features with no additional action or registration.

“I like it works perfectly right out of the box. It's well built and the GUI is perfectly usable with support and info avail online if needed.” (Feel the Need, To Read)

“I've used hundreds of switches over the years and this is one of the easiest to use by far.”

(Techmeister)

5. Advanced per port PoE control on the PoE models

Allows more advanced power management on the connected devices; including PoE operation scheduling and dynamic PoE budget allocation to the prioritized ports for your Wireless APs, IP security cameras, VoIP/Video phone and IoT devices, etc.

“The POE cameras I use are about 8 watts each. I've got 15 of them plugged into this and it's working great. I plugged this into power, I plugged cameras, a wireless AP, and other network devices and I've had zero issues. It works great!” (Michael)

6. Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation

Guarantees performance, improves latency and/or increases usable bandwidth for certain network traffic by delaying other kinds of packets.

“I manage their IT solutions and wanted to incorporate the latest POE + technology with a reputable and affordable product. Netgear met that challenge and the resulting performance has been better than expected.” (Paul E. Hanley)

7. Advanced VLANs with auto-voice and Auto-video for prioritized voice and video streaming traffics

The S350 series is purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform.

“The next thing that's good is the VLAN functionality. You change the management VLAN (some switches won't let you do that)! It also already comes configured with a video VLAN, which makes a lot of sense for a PoE switch.” (C. Okamuro)

8. Advanced and secure smart switching

The S350 series provides easy-to-manage and secured network solution to your business with more advanced features than NETGEAR Smart Plus switches, such as ACL, VLAN, QoS, LACP link aggregation, SNMP, IGMP Multicast and Spanning Tree.

“I like how NETGEAR has put the professional enterprise/large business features in this model.” (Feel the Need, To Read)

9. High reliability backed by a 5-year hardware warranty with Next Business Day replacement

Enjoy NETGEAR’s 25 years experience with trusted networking and reliability with every switch you purchase.

“This is one of the "you forget it is there" kind of devices. It works really well over long periods of time, and when you need to occasionally manage it, there is a nice user interface.” (Sukru Tikves)

10. Compact form factor and easy rack mounting

1U small form factor that also comes with various rackmount ears for easy installation in any rack size. Lower port-count models are in compact metal case, with fanless operation, perfect for noise-sensitive environments.

“Glad I chose this switch, my rack thanked me.” (Jean H.)

“Fast and Easy setup. Worked great right out of the box. PoE worked well even with most of the ports engaged. Compact and easy to install in my rack.” (IS)

Message 1 of 2
Perezwagner0191
Aspirant

Re: 10 Reasons Why Customers Love Our S350 Smart Pro Switch Series

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements