× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108T Invalid Access Token

ande1416
Follower

GS108T Invalid Access Token

Hello -

When I access the web management for my switch, I get an invalid token error and cannot login.  I have to disconnect it from the internet to access it via local management.  

This is a new switch.  How do I update the token remove the error?  Or is that not the issue?

Model: GS108T|ProSafe 8 ports gigabit smart switch
Message 1 of 6
Bunnikins
Initiate

Re: GS108T Invalid Access Token

I received my switch earlier this week, been fine for several days but seeing the same 'Invalid Access Token' error as of this evening too.

Message 2 of 6
themu
Aspirant

Same error, owned and operated for over a year, now cannot log in.

Model: GS110TPP|8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 Copper Ports and Cloud Management
Message 3 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Operating system and Web browser version?
Any Internet "security" software in the game?
Any privacy or incognito mode enabled?

Message 4 of 6
Dusty007
Aspirant

Invalid Access Token stopped after running SmartControlCenter V1.1.3.4, discovering the device, and logging in from its Web Browser Access button.  It did not work using Switch Discovery Tool V1.2.103.exe.

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

There exist three different versions of these GS108T switch models, GS108Tv1, GS108Tv2 and GS108Tv3. What is exactly on the product label attached?

The v1 is about 15 years old, the v2 is more than 12 years old since the product release. This would reflect an extremely shelf time for what you describe to be a new switch. Neither the Smartwizard Utility nor the Smart Control Center are required on the newer hardware models for many moons.

Does the utility show a current installed firmware version?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements