Highlighted
Apprentice

GS724t v4 6.3.1.16 BUG with VLAN Config Page

On the Port PVID Configuration Page

When trying to change VLAN Member and VLAN Tag from 12-14 to 12,14, VLAN Member was changing correctly but VLAN Tag was not, it would stay 12-14.

Note I had the same issue on another port, I was changing from 12-14 in both to 13 in both, again VLAN Tag stayed as 12-14.

The only way to fix it was I had to use None in VLAN Tag, save it then go back and put 12,14 and 13 respectivly.

Model: GS724Tv4|ProSAFE 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: GS724t v4 6.3.1.16 BUG with VLAN Config Page

Hi Napsterbater,

Thanks for sharing this.  Hope that other community members who encountered the same experience on their GS724Tv4 would post here as well.

Also, we could not yet declare that this is a bug on firmware v6.3.1.16 unless the engineering team has confirmed it.  It would be best to open an online case with NETGEAR Support then kindly report about what you have encountered on your GS724Tv4.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

@Napsterbater,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to open an online case with NETGEAR Support and tell about what you have encountered on your GS724Tv4?  If yes, let us know about the progress of it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Apprentice

Not dealing with it.. I reported it here, not a big enough problem for me to deal with them. It Netgear wants to fix it so be it, if not ohwell. They still never fixed that last problem I worked with them on and was jsut a waste of time.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements