× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Letter of Volatility

RyanStauss
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility

I'm sorry I know this has been asked dozens of times before, but I cannot find a working link.  They all have expired.  Please may I have a working link to download a copy of the Letter of Volatility / Statement of Volatility. 

Thanks

Model: GS724T|24-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@RyanStauss,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Since you have indicated the GS724T, be reminded that the latest version of the GS724T switch is the GS724Tv4.

You can download the Letter of Volatility of the GS724Tv4 on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you were able to download it and do not have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@RyanStauss,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Since you have indicated the GS724T, be reminded that the latest version of the GS724T switch is the GS724Tv4.

You can download the Letter of Volatility of the GS724Tv4 on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you were able to download it and do not have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
RyanStauss
Aspirant

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay well and have a good day!

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@RyanStauss,

You're welcome! 🙂  Kindly mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements