× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of volatility for XS716T-100NES network switch

ckpendle
Aspirant

Letter of volatility for XS716T-100NES network switch

I need a letter of volatility for a XS716T-100NES switch.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Letter of volatility for XS716T-100NES network switch

@ckpendle,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

The XS716T-100NES is the product code of the XS716T switch in North America, Latin America and Europe.  As reference, kindly read Ordering Information on page12 of the XS716T Data Sheet here

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the XS716T switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download it and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ckpendle,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

The XS716T-100NES is the product code of the XS716T switch in North America, Latin America and Europe.  As reference, kindly read Ordering Information on page12 of the XS716T Data Sheet here

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the XS716T switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download it and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ckpendle
Aspirant

Thank you for the assistance.  This was exactly what I needed.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements