× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Switch GS748Tv4H2 and unable to revert PORT speed to AUTO on port 48 after change it to 100m duplex

modessrl
Aspirant

Switch GS748Tv4H2 and unable to revert PORT speed to AUTO on port 48 after change it to 100m duplex

Hello everyone, as you can see I have this strange problem as soon as I change the speed of the port back to AUTO an error appears because I could not change the speed of a SFP port but 48 is not SFP and it let me change before to 100m .....

I could not go on factory reset only for that but is possible to fix it or my 48 port will stay forever to 100m duplex ???

Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Switch GS748Tv4H2 and unable to revert PORT speed to AUTO on port 48 after change it to 100m dup

Ports 47 and 48 are combo ports I believe - looks like a (sigh) bug of the Web UI check, which should depend on the connected link ideally.. Guess not many users are changing 47/48 to 100 Mb and revert later to Auto again. 8-( 

Message 2 of 3
modessrl
Aspirant

Re: Switch GS748Tv4H2 and unable to revert PORT speed to AUTO on port 48 after change it to 100m dup

Yeah I know they are combo but I not expect to get so lucky to get a bug like that ..... and offcurse it will never be solved from any firmware upgrade 😞

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements