× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Android HipServ BETA app(Generic) release!!!

northernlite
Novice

Re: Android HipServ BETA app(Generic) release!!!

WooHoo Double joy

Just went into GPlay and tried to see if this would now work on Archos 70 tablet.

Guess what , it does , all of a sudden.

🙂
Message 101 of 105
Casperuk
Aspirant

ossienet wrote:
This app works fine for what it does but I was really looking for an easy way to move content between my Android device and my Stora when I'm away from home. Maybe this is not what this app is intended for?
ohh that would be great like the drop box app
Message 102 of 105
northernlite
Novice

Casperuk wrote:
ohh that would be great like the drop box app

It has an upload(beta) option, u can upload a file to stora from device, i tried it, it works.
Message 103 of 105
ossienet
Aspirant

northernlite wrote:
It has an upload(beta) option, u can upload a file to stora from device, i tried it, it works.

It only does half of what I want. As I said earlier, I wanted something that lets me easily move content between my Android and my Stora, whether on my LAN or over the internet, and also let me seamlessly stream media from my Stora to compatible network players.

I see no advantage in using this app over ES File Explorer and / or Twonky which do everything this app does, plus more, and are compatible with a wider range of file types and formats.
Message 104 of 105
Aztec01
Aspirant

I'm Sorry... I really am, but I am not a fan of this app, to me it seem useless, it doesn't allow to download mp3 audio files or video, only giving you the option to stream which is completely useless unless you are connected to a decent fast wifi network or have a 4G connection. Its fine for use at home, but when out and about it is sooooooo slllloooooowww to load. Needs much more improvement.
Message 105 of 105
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7