× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access or rename FamilyLibrary

Zyberchief
Aspirant

Can't access or rename FamilyLibrary

Hey there

I have a Netgear Stora device, serving me for some years now, and this is my 2nd factory reset, because it after a while of running ok simply just stops showing on the "smart tv"... so I have already made the reset with the pin in the back, flashing lights and what not; and I have set it up with the StoraSetup program, so my computer can find it..

Problem is, the new FamilyLibrary, MyLibrary and MyComputer is not the same name as before, so even after I login to the damn thing and see the 3 folders, I can't access them... computer says: Not the right name. And I cannot rename them!

About a year ago I found a sollution with help from Netgear, but my support ticket has been closed, so I cannot find the asnwer, and maybe this window 10 upgrade has also changed the procedure...

Anyways.. does anybody out there know how to rename the FamilyLibrary, MyLibrary and MyComputer folders?

Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: Can't access or rename FamilyLibrary

You're in the wrong forum - this is ReadyNAS not Stora.

Try reposting here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Stora-Legacy/bd-p/stora

I'll leave this, since someone in this forum might possibly know.

Message 2 of 3
Zyberchief
Aspirant

Re: Can't access or rename FamilyLibrary

Oh thanks for link. I was just looking at the picture, which was kinda the same as my product 🙂 But still... if anybody knows how to fix the problem, let me hear!

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7