× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't login to MyNetgear # NETGEAR STORA Model MS2000 Serial Number: 2783067P0003D

CB1100R
Aspirant

Can't login to MyNetgear # NETGEAR STORA Model MS2000 Serial Number: 2783067P0003D

Hi - not sure if I'm in the right place but I am trying to connect my MS2000 dual bay NAS Music to an Amazon Alexa device and that needs my MYNETGEAR login in details.
OK I know my kit is over 4 years old but my registration details are now not recognised and when I try to reset the password it comes back with an "account not recognised " error message..?

Because the kit is over 90 days old I can't raise a ticket either..  😞 Although I do still have the email from Netgear confirming my registration with my correct email so I am perplexed..

I am stuck to know where to go next..?  Have NETGEAR JUST WIPED ALL CUSTOMER DETAILS that they believe are now too old>>>?- 

Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: Can't login to MyNetgear # NETGEAR STORA Model MS2000 Serial Number: 2783067P0003D

The registration should still shown at my.netgear.com - it might help if you PM a netgear mod.

Stora still has it's own forum area (though it is hard to find).  I'll move your post there.

Message 2 of 3
CB1100R
Aspirant

Re: Can't login to MyNetgear # NETGEAR STORA Model MS2000 Serial Number: 2783067P0003D

That's what I thought but the Stora Forum appears buried deep as i can't even find it..  😞

Plus How do i find a NetGear Mod..?  is that moderator..?

Cheers..  

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7