× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't reset password after self check and flash

bhammarb
Aspirant

Can't reset password after self check and flash

Hi,
1. Couldn't reach my Stora from the web and did the self check without success.
2. Followed the instruction for the flashing. Successful.
3. Used the installation CD to set everything up. Couldn't reach the Stora.
4 Changed to another router and the contact was reestablished.
5. Tried to register using the old username/password. Got message that the username was in use.
6. Continued trying to logon with the old credentials. Got message that the combination of username/password was wrong.
7. From installation CD tried to do reset of password. Didn't work. The program found my Stora ip-adress and I press reset and restart the Stora. The instruction says that when the Stora is up, right click on the icon and select Open Stora Application. Then you should get an opportunity to change password on page 2. I do not get tha opportunity. Just the ordinary login page on no page 2.

So, please help me. My Stora looks healthy with one blue and two greens but I can't login.

PS. Should have started with the change of router. I'm sure that was the problem.
Message 1 of 4
bhammarb
Aspirant

Update! I solved it. Now I am connected again but get a warning about file errors. Can no longer show pictures or listen to songs from Stora via Hipserv on My IPhone. When I try to open I get "I/O error"
Message 2 of 4
eMTy
Aspirant

Solved it? HOW???? I have exact same issue. Please explain...
Message 3 of 4
rodickwillision
Aspirant

Hi Friend
I m not understand your question but You can read this blog and sure your problem will be solved : http://activedirectoryselfservice.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-to-do-when-you-cannot-reset.html
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7