× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cant log in stora Ms 2120

Rarach
Aspirant

Cant log in stora Ms 2120

Hello, 

before one month I have buy Netgear stora ms 2120 from my friend. without key and setup cd.

So I have downloaded setup and istalled stora agent without trouble.

Last week I want to change start and sleep time, and meet 1. trouble - browser did not display anything after loged in , only clean white background. (chrome, edge, IE...same)

So I have did reset stora do default...oh, big mistake.

Now, I cant log in by stora agent too, becuase it need password, and i cant change password, becuase setup need a product key, which i dont have.(Dont understand, why agent dont need it by 1 instalation, and now do)

And finelly, setup wizard, like 4. step in this https://kb.netgear.com/20921/How-to-Recover-Reset-Your-Forgotten-Stora-Administrator-Password dont start, so I cant setup name and pass.

I have looked everywhere on net, but i dont find solution of this.

Thank you for your help , apollogy for my english and mistakes.

Model: MS2120|Media Server|EOL
Message 1 of 4
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Key should be on sticket on bottom of unit. Stora unit name will be the most challenging part if you don't remember it. Look for a key and then write in dedicated topic for Stora unit name reset.

Message 2 of 4
Rarach
Aspirant

Thanks for that "hack",but I've allready found the key.
The 2nd trouble still waiting for solution.
Setup stora was without trouble. (remember the stora name). Now I know,why the 1st setup before month was without trouble-stora was not after reset to default (stora name,admin and admin pass was setup and friend give mě that all).
Now,stora is run,it is visible in win 10 on tv and ps3 and I can use it without problém. But,stille it is not possible to log in admin Page of stora via browser and adjust security,timing etc. There is only White window in browser,after login. (chrome,edge,IE,emulation of older versions IE)
Why? Any trouble with java? Win defender , firewall ,antivirus off. Reinstalled my notebook. Trying another router,another pc.
Message 3 of 4
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Use either MS Edge or Chrome (they have builtin flash player). Make sure that flash player is enabled as it is required.

If you still receive completely blank white screen, I am suspecting that either there is a problem with webserver configuration (Apache 2.2) or with PHP parser (I bet on broken PHP if the problem is that). Anyways, drop me a PM if you have flash capable browser, you are sure that flash player is allowed for Stora admin page and you got only white blank screen - it might be required firmware to be reflashed.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7