× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does anybody know why stora use 206.191.24.194 as primary dns after each reboot ?

SamLong
Follower

Does anybody know why stora use 206.191.24.194 as primary dns after each reboot ?

Hello everyone.
I have my MS2110 for several years.
My stora is configured with a static IP.
So I inbtroduced primary and secondary DNS of my Internet provider.

After validation (via web interface on the static ip), my stora is visible from outside my network (web & ftp).
Perfect so far.
However after a reboot of my Stora, the primary DNS becomes automatically 206.191.24.194 and secondary DNS is empty.
From that moment my stora is no longer visible Internet.
The only solution I found is to reintroduce the parameters of my internet provider at each switch-on of my stora.

I should gain in ease of use if I should not manually change the settings after each reboot.
Does anyone have the same problem and knows why the stora doen't keep my settings?

Please don't shoot at the ambulance if the subject exists elsewhere,
I'm new on this community   🙂

Model: MS2110|Media Server|EOL
Message 1 of 2
romendonato
Initiate

Re: Does anybody know why stora use 206.191.24.194 as primary dns after each reboot ?

An nslookup of that IP points to axentra.com which developed/hosts the Stora... it's normal that it points to that since you have remote access enabled...

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7