× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Drive light flashing green following power cut

KenRoles
Aspirant

Drive light flashing green following power cut

Model MS2120 Stora Can Log into Stora Cannot see drive through normal Network shotrcut Cannot see drive via internet remote log-in - appears to not have any drives at all Re-boot of NAS does not ever complete Blue and Green lights flash, blue light settles down to constant blue, but green light continues to flash
Message 1 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Drive light flashing green following power cut

Hi @KenRoles,

1. Have you tried running the Stora diagnostic tool? If not you may find the link below helpful.

http://support.netgear.hipserv.com/updates/selfcheck/

2. Have you tried resetting the Stora?

3. I recommend backing up the data on the drives before performing any advanced troubleshooting on the Stora.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @KenRoles,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 3 of 5
KenRoles
Aspirant

Thanks Dexter - I think the drive is the problem.....the Stora box is intact and comes 'up' on a reboot, but wherever the drive is mounted (in the Stora or elsewhere) it is invisible to the Stora or computer it's on. Thanks for the tip though, the diagnostic will be my last throw of the dice and may confirm suspicions.
Message 4 of 5
KenRoles
Aspirant

Daily back-up of all my critical data to an external USB drive from my single NAS drive worked perfectly, but my son had parked a load of irreplaceable audio on the NAS drive which was not being backed up!
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7