× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Files dissapeared from my stora MS2110

Meiranroth
Aspirant

Files dissapeared from my stora MS2110

Hello,

I tried to install a second hdd to my MS2110, but then all my files disappeared. Now I have removed the new disk and left the old one alone, and files are still missing, but when I go to the mystora website, it still shows that half of the hdd is used.

I have also tried accessing the Stora via FTP but it also shows as if the hdd was new, with the default folders, and empty.

Any advice on how could I recover my files?  

Thanks in advance,

Javier Toscano

Message 1 of 3
Tarfoo
Aspirant

How about - power off the device, remove the Hard Drive and connect direct to an actual PC and see what shows up that way. You could also use the option of a data recovery program to try and recover any accidentally deleted.

I used to use an app by Data Convar file recovery (free software) years ago, I know it is still in operation as each time I get a new PC i forget where I saved the app to, so re downloaded it.

Message 2 of 3
Meiranroth
Aspirant

I receive a new Dock tomorrow, I will try that tomorrow with an Ubuntu virtual machine and will post results here, thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7