× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I can not access mystora.com

BearFromCanada
Follower

I can not access mystora.com

I use windows 10.

I can not access mystora.com

Is it my computer's problem?

Message 1 of 17
Beaver
Tutor

Hi have the same issue with an error that the certificate has been revoked.  I cannot connect by IP address on port 80 as it reloves back to my stora and I get the cerficate error again.  Anyone know what's going on?

Message 2 of 17
Fislo
Aspirant

Hi. I have the same problem. Nobody seems to know or care. Maby they are closing the site down to get us to by a new NAS. (It will no be Netgear for sure)

Message 3 of 17
Beaver
Tutor

In Internet Explorer deselect 'Check for server certificate revocation' under the Advanced tab and restart your browser.  Worked for me using IE11 on Windows 10.

Message 4 of 17
Fislo
Aspirant

Thank You! It worked for me too. Now I can call mystora.com, but I can´t access my NAS (Stora)

Maby because the closed ports, that Netgears port forwarding tester told me was closed, despite they seems to be active when I check into the router settings?

Message 5 of 17
asrx
Initiate

Netgear is too cowardly to officially admit that they have discontinued the service for STORA. Their behavior can not be explained differently.

The problem with the revoked certificate existes since the beginning of the year.
To renew a certificate is not a job - and would be done in a few minutes.

No further updates for this cube can be accepted by the customers,
but if this **bleep**box needs a refresh for its operating system again, and this cannot be done, no customer ever comes back to his own personal files - an absolutly NoGo!

Damming STORA, damming service, damming Netgear...

Message 6 of 17
Crowbgd
Tutor

And now i can throw my Stora and picture in trash? How i can flash this thing?

Message 7 of 17
mcrs969
Luminary

@asrxCould you please clarify and expand your explanation?

Do you mean that if NETGEAR fixes the certificate issue we won't get our mystora.com access back alive?

Message 8 of 17

Message 9 of 17
Dux
Guide
Guide

I think Netgear have abandoned the Stora support and are hoping you will buy a new ReadyNAS device from them. I will definitley never buy another Netgear device. I tried calling them and went through to a girl in China who could not speak any English that I could understand so pretty hopeless. I tried everything including Windows Explorer, Safari, Chrome and from both Mac OS, Android and Windows 10 but no luck even getting as far as the MyStora website not even close to the login page. Good Luck

Message 10 of 17
Beaver
Tutor

I've ordered Thecus NAS so the Stora is going on the bin where it belongs. I would mind if I could still access the web interface externally but I only seen to have FTP access. I won't be buying near again in a hurry.

Message 11 of 17
shalipe
Aspirant

I have the same problem. I'll sure never going to buy another Netgear device. They don't care about them after a while and you are on your own.

Message 12 of 17
Idrija22
Aspirant

Same problem for me I totally agree with you I will not buy any Netgear devices.
Message 13 of 17
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

MyStora is back up. Can you confirm for us that your systems can reconnect to Stora servers?

Message 14 of 17
Idrija22
Aspirant

ANGLAIS
I can access site mystora but I can only log in locally.
Message 15 of 17
mcrs969
Luminary

@Idrija22if you are visiting mystora.com from same network where Stora is mystora.com will redirect you to the local address.

On the other hands I have a problem with my second stora, I am unable to re-register it, and if I do the recovery procedure, after releasing the reset button both HD LEDs become orange and do not blink anymore. Is this because of some missing service at the mystora.com server?

Message 16 of 17
Beaver
Tutor

I do now have access to my Stora but it's all a little too late.  I've replaced it with a Thecus who hopefully won't block be from accessing my files remotely.  This was woeful behaviour by Netgear and personally I'm done with them.

Message 17 of 17
Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 11 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7