× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Impossibile hard reset Stora MS2000

donaz
Aspirant

Impossibile hard reset Stora MS2000

Tentato almeno 5/6 volte con recovery (famosi 15 secondi) ma senza alcun risultato positivo. Ad ogni tentativo sempre lo stesso comportamento (vedi video).

Modem Tim fibra Technicolor AGVTF_5.3.

Video --> Stora MS2000

Screenshot_20170512-123234.png

Any idea? 

Message 1 of 12

Accepted Solutions
mcrs969
Luminary

Ciao @donaz prova adesso a fare il ripristino, a molta gente ha ricominciato a funzionare dato che www.mystora.com è tornato online

Hi @kohdee, it looks like NETGEAR kept the promise and they're bringing back the service. mystora.com is online but there are still issues in remote access, at least the minimum part (obtaining FW after a reflash) is working which I guess it is good for all those who had issues with Stora...

remote access is still not working.

ciao,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 12

All Replies
Crowbgd
Tutor

The problem is being quenched support Store. Now you Stora useless as my

Message 2 of 12
mcrs969
Luminary

Ciao donaz, il tuo stora probabilmente funziona, è morto il loro server mystora.com e ci sono molti utenti in attesa di una soluzione. Il partner di netgear ha bellamente deciso di lasciar cadere il server e ora speriamo Netgear ci aggiorni sui risvolti futuri.

Non riesci a resettare lo stora perché ha bisogno del suo server per completare il reset. Prova a seguire questa discussione:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Stora-Legacy/mystora-com-NOT-ACCESSIBLE/td-p/1274638/page/4

Ciao!
Message 3 of 12
donaz
Aspirant

Ciao mcrs969,

grazie per la risposta. Speriamo che Netgear trovi una soluzione quanto prima. Era 1 anno circa che non richiedeva l'hard reset.... scegliere un momento meno infelice no ehhhh?

Grazie ancora ✌ 

Message 4 of 12
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

MyStora e tornata indietro. Puoi confermare che la tua Stora può riconnettersi ai server Stora?

Message 5 of 12
mcrs969
Luminary

Ciao @donaz prova adesso a fare il ripristino, a molta gente ha ricominciato a funzionare dato che www.mystora.com è tornato online

Hi @kohdee, it looks like NETGEAR kept the promise and they're bringing back the service. mystora.com is online but there are still issues in remote access, at least the minimum part (obtaining FW after a reflash) is working which I guess it is good for all those who had issues with Stora...

remote access is still not working.

ciao,

Message 6 of 12
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

Thanks for letting me know. I think I know what the root cause is to that. Give me some time today to see if I can get that working again. 

Message 7 of 12
Crowbgd
Tutor

I reflesh stora and now cant acsses. 

Message 8 of 12
mcrs969
Luminary

@kohdeegrazie mille (thank you very much) then for this effort.

I see the website is again down but I guess it is because someone is working on it. Thank you guys and make a great job! 😉

ciao!

Message 9 of 12
donaz
Aspirant

Ciao mcrs969 and others,

grazie per le risposte e confermo che il flash è andato a buon fine. Sembra però da quello che leggo, che il server non è ancora del tutto stabile... netgear troverà sicuramente la soluzione al problema quanto prima. 

Thank's everyone, and ciao ! 😎😎

Message 10 of 12
Auburn_Boy
Guide

Impossible is right.., 

I can confirm that I can access (a)stora from the web, tested from a local connection AND a 4G-LTE mobile.  The certificate is still a little flaky, but I can still bypass that error using the "GO ADVANCED" links.., 

However, I still have one BRICKED STORA that only gets to blinking blue power LED if I try a HARD RESET, which I have tried dozens of times, being really careful with the timing.  Apparently the unit is NOT getting a DHCP IP assignment, and never goes to the orange LED stage of the reset.

Any suggestions to recover this unit?

Message 11 of 12
reisub83
Aspirant

Rif.: Impossibile hard reset Stora MS2000

Hi 

I need to recover my stora, because I lost user e and password.

So, based on what I'm reading here, my stora is simple become no more than an ornament?

Message 12 of 12
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7