× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MS2000 not hard reseting

nemuranaihito
Aspirant

Re: MS2000 not hard reseting

i need help aswell.

Message 251 of 259
FatGav007
Aspirant

Could. You help me as well just found this thread and ive been trying for a yeer to recover stuff.... I'm. Not tech minded at all

Much love and thanks
Message 252 of 259
celt147
Aspirant

Help required here too please.

It is much appreciated.

Message 253 of 259
mrchemistry
Aspirant

Hi there,
I have a MS2110 that I am trying to restore to full working order. I can see through the serial connection that uBoot starts to load the kernel, but stops at 44% due to a problem with NAND. Attempting the automatic recovery fails, as it can't reach the server with the replacement files.
I would therefore like to try manually reflashing the Stora.
Model: MS2110|Media Server|EOL
Message 254 of 259
CarstenBje
Aspirant

Hi Gitsov, can you please also try to help me ? I believe this problem is at least one of my problems. Haven't used for years for different reasons. so after starting it up it keeps blinking and doesn't on the different reboot and reset procedures. Any assistance will be highly appreciated, and in case of succes it will be a pleasure to send money for decent coffee:-) Best regards from Denmark, Carsten
Message 255 of 259
Parpol777
Aspirant

Help required here too please.

It is much appreciated.

Message 256 of 259
Antonio1408
Aspirant

Привет. что такое PM? я не понимаю

im too cant restore. after restore, leds some sec blinks, then green and blue light non stop

Message 257 of 259
Gitsov
Virtuoso

PM = Private Message. It's located near the top right of the page (icon with mail envelope).
Message 258 of 259
alessandro9
Aspirant

@Gitsov I can't access my stora, reset doesn't work, the PC doesn't see the NAS in my network.

Could you help me?

Thanks really a lot.

Message 259 of 259
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7