× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MS2000

motostora
Aspirant

MS2000

Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста, купите netgear stora MS2000 у человека. - логин и пароль люди забыли, поэтому я сделал полный сброс устройства, после чего вы не можете зарегистрироваться, потому что устройство уже зарегистрировало этот ключ на веб-сайте stora! имя Стора человек тоже не помнит! Теперь, при регистрации устройства, я получаю сообщение об ошибке - что устройство должно быть зарегистрировано со старым именем или обновить ключ с помощью технической поддержки. Что я делаю?

Model: MyMedia®|Find and play media files through NETGEAR genie®
Message 1 of 2
motostora
Aspirant

Re: MS2000

Hello, help please, bought the netgear stora MS2000 at the person. - login and password people forgot, so I did a full reset of the device, then you can't register because the device is already registered this key in the website stora!  name Stora man also does not remember! Now, when registering the device, I get an error - that the device must be registered with the old name or update the key through technical support. What do I do?

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7