× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MS2110 Cannot create new user

eileen82
Aspirant

MS2110 Cannot create new user

I've been trying to create a new user on my Stora for a couple of days now, and every time I get the same error message:

stora.jpg

I've been trying both via mystora.com and locally, still the same error. I'm running Windows 10 and the Stora has software version 1.2:2.0.0.146:1.0.0.132.

I've seen other users in the forum with the same problem but no solution. Please help, this is incredibly annoying!!

Message 1 of 3
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Re: MS2110 Cannot create new user

Try to disable remote management option, then reboot unit, add/remove desired user and, then enable remote management. It will take a while unit to appear in mystora.com.

Message 2 of 3
eileen82
Aspirant

Re: MS2110 Cannot create new user

I'm sorry, I feel like a retard but I can't find an option to do that.

This is what my preferences menu looks like:

stora 2.png

The closest thing I can find is to disable FTP over Internet (under Network Services), but that didn't solve the problem.

As far as I can see I have installed the latest update. I don't have the premium subscription, but according to the manual I should still be allowed to have 3 user accounts, and I only have the administrator account at the moment.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7