× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MS2120 Win Backup - after submitting credentials - a popup screen says "Un unexpected error

KurJoh
Follower

MS2120 Win Backup - after submitting credentials - a popup screen says "Un unexpected error

Hi

I am trying to config the Win Backup for my STORA. Have added a pwd för the backup and using it in the win backup config wiz.

After a moment, a popup window says: "An unexpected error has occurred." No error code or further explanation about the error appears. 

I am using Win7 pro and access to my STORA from network panel works ok.

Any ideas about how to move forward and find an explanaion/solution?

Could it be a firewall error despite file access on the STORA works ok?

I also got error when checking for updates on internet.

Thanks

(PS As I'm an unexperienced user - please do not use abbreviations - I might not understand your help. DS.)

Message 1 of 2
mcrs969
Luminary

Re: MS2120 Win Backup - after submitting credentials - a popup screen says "Un unexpected error

Hi @KurJoh, you may want to see this topic

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Stora-Legacy/mystora-com-NOT-ACCESSIBLE/td-p/1274638/page/5

and find out that mystora.com was switched off by the company providing the service to NETGEAR.

Now netgear people are working to bring all back alive and working as it was before, so hopefully your discomfort may be temporary, please follow the topic I linked to you. Currently I would just recommend you to "NOT RESET" your stora!

ciao!

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7