× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Reformatting the Stora drive

Reformatting the Stora drive

There seems to be no option or reference to reformatting the drive/drives in my Stora MS2000. I am told I have a virus on it so want to reformat and start again.

How do I do it?

Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Reformatting the Stora drive

Hi @smurgewurfler, welcome to the community! You can check page 107 of the user manual on this link.

Dexter

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Dexter - just what I wanted! However, that set of menu options is not on the CD that came with my Stora -my Stora's paperwork is v 1.0 dated January 2009 and the CD is version 2.2 from the same time. I've checked all the folders - even the pdf file you told me about is missing!

Do you know if I have to subscribe to something to get it or is it maybe something I can download?

Thanks again

Message 3 of 4

Hi  Dexter - me again!

I found a couple of downloads, one of which is the same as the CD (Storasetup.zip) I have and the other (Stora desktop application for windows 2.5) fails to run, reporting an error in the  setup initialisation file - which for some reason I can't attach a screen grab .jpg file to show you what it is.

Stuck at every turn!

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7