× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Stora - Error Message on Setup

CJFelder
Aspirant

Stora - Error Message on Setup

I get this error message when trying to setup my Stora. "Error message: at /var/www/admin/update.pm line 346" I have flashed it several times already.

Message 1 of 6
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Re: Stora - Error Message on Setup

Update server is down, Stora is checking for updates during registration. Because MySQL is down, unknown reply from server is causing setup script to fail. I will try to fix that, but it will take a while, as my second unit died yesterday, and I do not want to gamble with my data on healthy one.

There is a another topic for that. Please check it.

Message 2 of 6
CJFelder
Aspirant

This is the error I get when I start up the Stora App or log into myStora.com

Message 3 of 6
Gitsov
Virtuoso

I will said it again.

Update server is down, I am in doubt that Netgear will bring it back, and I am awaiting my replacement board for testing unit to install last update for Stora and to disable/remove update mechanism. When I have board on hand I will post here update with progress. 

Message 4 of 6
Lucky888
Aspirant

The Perl scrip mod in "https://community.netgear.com/t5/Stora-Legacy/Stora-Error-Message-on-Setup/m-p/1573623#M9413" worked for me last week. 

Good luck!

Message 5 of 6
Gitsov
Virtuoso

I've modified VM with firmware. Now it flashes firmware with last update and update checking is fixed.
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7