× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Stora MS2000 will not register

HadleySanderson
Aspirant

Stora MS2000 will not register

Hi,

Following a hard reset I have been trying to re-register my Stora MS2100.  Following input of Product Key and Stora name used to originally register I get the following message:

"Registration

Not completed

Your Stora was unable to register with mystora.com. If this is not your first time registering the device, please ensure you are using the same Stora name you used before to register. Otherwise please contact support to renew your product key."

Where do I go from here? Have tried doing registration from several different computers on my network, all with same end result.  Anyone know the number to contact them as I cannot find it?  Have had same problem with another unit as well.

Appreciate all assistance.

Message 1 of 4
BRAV
Aspirant

Re: Stora MS2000 will not register

I get the same thing with my STORA MS2120

is this the same message you get?

Message 2 of 4
HadleySanderson
Aspirant

@BRAV wrote:

I get the same thing with my STORA MS2120

is this the same message you get?

Yes it is

Message 3 of 4
BRAV
Aspirant

so no resolution your end to get the device set up? I paid for support a few days ago and I was advsied that the device is no longer being supported and they can't help me! VERY dissapointed!!! Not happy about this really. All I want to do is get it up and running again.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7