× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Stora MS2110-Issues Opening User Account

Buckau
Follower

Stora MS2110-Issues Opening User Account

I only use my system for storing master files in a raid configeration. it has all been working well till today,

I am having problems opening a user acout it keeps telling me that the acount dos not exist?but it has been my main user acount from the first time i setup the system.

If i try to enter a new user acount with the same name it tells me that the user name is already used and i must use another name.

what can i do to get this user acount back?

can i put one of the hard drives in a computer runing win 8.1 or 10 and read the file dir on it? if so how?

what can i do to get my data back.

Message 1 of 2
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Re: stora ms2110 help

You can connect one of drives to your PC.

Then start it from Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian/Whatever_Linux_Distro_you_like Live media (DVD usually), import mdadm RAID drive and mount drive (file system is XFS).

Try to install Stora desktop utilities and reset password for user

Other possible route is unit to be reset to factory defaults with pulled off disks. After activation/registration return back disks.

Please note:

- Unit is being hard reset when it is POWERED ON!

- Take a note with product key and Stora Name ( Stora's tools, option 4 is your best friend)

- You will encounter probably Error 346 - there is a several workarounds. Check related forum topics.

Let me know if you need more help.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7