× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Stora MS2110 and time machine

Sandro69
Aspirant

Stora MS2110 and time machine

Hello, 

I can see my readynas from my iMac and I can manage all the files stored in the NAS, but today i tried to activate time machine for backing uup my iMac on the NAS and I have not been able. Time machine asks to me the user name and the password, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Please note that I entered in the preferences of my NAS, anabled it to back up my iMac and entered a specific password for time machine

Thanks in advance for your help

Sandro 

Message 1 of 8
StephenB
Guru

Re: Stora MS2110 and time machine

Do you have a Stora or a ReadyNAS???

Message 2 of 8
Sandro69
Aspirant

Rif.: Stora MS2110 and time machine

A ReadyNas
Message 3 of 8
StephenB
Guru

@Sandro69 wrote:
A ReadyNas

Then the Stora MS2110 in the title must be wrong.  Can you give us the correct model and the firmware it is running?

Message 4 of 8
Sandro69
Aspirant

MS2110, serial number 2781997C00E83. Where can I find the firmware that is running?

Message 5 of 8
Sandro69
Aspirant

2.6.1:2.0.0.433:1.2.329

Message 6 of 8
StephenB
Guru

Ok. You have a Stora - which was a Netgear storage product, but is not a ReadyNAS.

So this is posted in the wrong forum.  I will move the thread to the right place.

Message 7 of 8
Sandro69
Aspirant

You are right, it is not a readyNas. Does the fact that you moved the discussion in another place, mean that I wil continue receiving answers here or have I to look for answer in another place? thanks for your support

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7