× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

can't see files on Stora MS200

KimL-H
Follower

can't see files on Stora MS200

I'm on Windows 10.  Via File Manager I can see the folders, music and pcitures on the Stora but I can't see word docs, excel or PDFs.  When I login via browser I can see everything but can only seem to download one file at a time, which will take forever.  If there a quicker way to do this so I can get my files off the Stora on to a new device?

Also I used to be able to see everything from my iPad with the HipServ app but I can't login at all with the new app?  What is up with that?

Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: can't see files on Stora MS200

Stora has it's own forum area (this is only for ReadyNAS).  I'm moving this post, hopefully someone there can help.

I don't own a Stora.  However, based on your symptoms,  I think you have DLNA enabled on the Stora, and the icon you are clicking on in file explorer is the one for DLNA (media).  Perhaps try entering \\nas-ip-address in file explorer (using the real IP address) and see if that helps.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7