× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

mystora nas goes down

fafandr
Follower

mystora nas goes down

After didn't use a lot of time I tried to power up mystora device. It booted (I think) but I cant access web gui.

I decide to do hard reset, did it like in manual but stora won't boot.

What does it looks like now:

power led is on

hdd led 1 and hdd led 2 blinking orange

hdd led 2 constantly lighting green

What should I do to bring it back?

Message 1 of 10
zcobra
Star

Re: mystora nas goes down

I had the same experience and now the Stora reflash server no longer works to recover.   Unless we discover a method to reflash the Stora with the firmware locally and not rely on HipServ/Netgear servers then I'm afraid you have a door stop of a Stora.

See other recent posts on this issue..... While it was temporarily back working in May 2017.... It is once again down and I don't think Netgrear intends to fix it.

Message 2 of 10
Gitsov
Virtuoso

You tried to reflash Stora from Internet via 15sec + 15sec method? Right? If you did that now internal flash with firmware is empty and your Stora is bricked. Contact me on PM if you need to recover it.

Message 3 of 10
Gregcrab
Aspirant

I had same problem, couldn't access files so did the 15sec reset... Duh Now not working, it has the solid blue light and hdd light flashing orange.  Can you assist me with recovery?  Thanks

Message 4 of 10
Gitsov
Virtuoso

It is possible. Can you contact me on PM on days after Monday (Tuesday, Wednesday & etc.)?

Message 5 of 10
prins063
Aspirant

Hi, same problem here. Is it possible that you can help me with this?

Thanks in advance, henk.

Message 6 of 10
Gitsov
Virtuoso

Hello,

As stated before please contact me on PM on Tuesday or days after it. Need to do some changes to the magic and this will happen next week when I have some free time.

Message 7 of 10
prins063
Aspirant

I managed to recover my Stora

Message 8 of 10
Rafall
Aspirant

how? can you share?

Message 9 of 10
Gitsov