× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: store Problem Part 2

icekrm
Aspirant

store Problem Part 2

sorry pushed enter key

ok during the registration process get an error message : "name." not a valid domain name. domain name can not end with a "." (period) the problem is I am not entering a period in the stora "name" have been trying to get a solution from netgear ?? So far : their suggestions: try reset (Done), re-register (Failed) ,don't enter period after name (I'm not). suggested that they delete all reference to my product Key from their System maybe that would allow re-registration ??? no reply on that one yet.. thanks for any help
Message 1 of 7
robyb
Aspirant

Can you post screenshots of the error message so I can better determine the cause?

Thanks,
Roby!
Message 2 of 7
icekrm
Aspirant

Hi sorry for delay trying different things still no luck can not get past this point it is the same error message whether i run the setup cd, the downloaded setup prg or URL " http://192.168.1.4/admin/wizards/setup/wrapper "

ERRORS:

* "davescube." is not a valid domain. Domain names may not end in '.'.
* There was an error configuring your domain. Please email support@netgear.com for assistance.

Unquote
as stated before I'am not entering a period in the name

thanks for any help
Message 3 of 7
eljefe
Novice

Same thing here

ERRORS:

* "gutterman." is not a valid domain. Domain names may not end in '.'.
* There was an error configuring your domain. Please email support@netgear.com for assistance.

Registration
Your Stora has successfully registered with mystora.com. You can now access your server at any time by visiting http://www.gutterman./.
Your primary domain has changed. Please restart your Stora and if the DHCP server is enabled, all of the local clients.
Message 4 of 7
victoryariina
Aspirant

Run Firmware recovery procedure it will fix it.

Regards.
Message 5 of 7
sjeemsje
Aspirant

I am having exactly the same issue with same error messages in trying to revive my Stora after it got stuck.
How do I run a firmware recovery procedure if it is stuck?
Message 6 of 7
Southkil
Aspirant

sjeemsje wrote:
I am having exactly the same issue with same error messages in trying to revive my Stora after it got stuck.
How do I run a firmware recovery procedure if it is stuck?

Hi,

just follow the reflash sticky.

🙂
Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7