Follower

ReadyShare

This might be a stupid question, but I'm not afraid to ask. I just purchased a Netgear WNDR 3400 Dual Band Router. How does the Readyshare work? I use Mac X and the external hard drive is Hammer 750gig. I connected the USB from hard drive to the router and I do not see the hard drive. Is there something I'm not doing?
Thanks
Novice

Re: ReadyShare

I have found this link ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/readyshare_flyer_9Jul09.pdf and I hope that it could help you. You need to check if your USB device is on the compatibility list. Click the link http://support.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14313/related/1 for the compatibility list.
Aspirant

First, post future questions regarding your WNDR3400 in the appropriate subforum. Second, as Strider08 advised, if your ext. disk has no propriety drivers or internal firmware for backup/encryption etc. it should work.
Aspirant

If this is not proper for WNDR 3400 COmpatibility issues, which one is and how do i get to it. These forums are very confusing. Secondly if you can does anyone keep a good new compatibility list as new USB devices are coming out all the time. I can not even find the devices they say are compatible in my local Best Buy store, they have newer models.
Aspirant

squinn43 wrote:
If this is not proper for WNDR 3400 COmpatibility issues, which one is and how do i get to it.
Go to this subforum.

Secondly if you can does anyone keep a good new compatibility list as new USB devices are coming out all the time.
Don't think anyone else keeps a "good new compatibility list"......
Read the first lines of the relevant KB Netgear page and use that as a general advice.
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation