× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro WiFi System - Tips, Tricks and Resources

BretD
Admin

Orbi Pro WiFi System - Tips, Tricks and Resources

Orbi Pro - Tips, Tricks and ResourcesOrbi Pro - Tips, Tricks and ResourcesWe designed Orbi Pro to be simple anyone can set it up and use it immediately. But, it never hurts to get a few hints and tips to get you started on your path to awesome and easy to use small business WiFi! The Orbi System is a DIY solution at its core, so we will be posting tips and information to this article as a jumping off point to resources that will help you get the best from your Orbi Pro System. 

Orbi Pro Wall MountOrbi Pro Wall MountOrbi Pro – Tip 1: Orbi Pro can create 3 separate independent WiFi SSID names. This is perfect for business as it allows you to share one Broadband Internet connection over WiFi with different types of users ranging from first - System Administrators, second - Employees and finally - Customers. Each access level provides a different set of rules so your network can stay safe and secure, yet available to everyone.

Orbi Pro Tip #2 - We know your business needs to be flexible, so Orbi Pro can be mounted just about anywhere! The package contains both Wall and Ceiling mounting hardware and anchor screws. See the Orbi Pro quick install guide for DIY mounting instructions.

Helpful Orbi Pro Resources:

Orbi Pro Datasheet

Orbi Pro Community Launch Article

Orbi Pro Product Information Page

Orbi Pro Press Release

Orbi Pro Support Page

Orbi Pro Knowledge Base Articles

NETGEAR’s Orbi Reddit Page

NETGEAR Community Orbi Pro Board

Orbi Pro Downloads

Download the Orbi App for your iPhone

Download the Orbi App for your Android Phone

Select Orbi Pro Knowledgebase Articles

What are the hardware features of my Orbi Pro?

How do I mount my Orbi Pro devices using the wall mount?

Where should I place my Orbi Pro devices?

What is Captive Portal, and how do I set it up on my Orbi Pro WiFi System?

How do I set up my Orbi Pro router with my modem?

How many square feet does my Orbi Pro cover?

Helpful Orbi Community posts:

How to setup Orbi with a Ring Door Bell

Why use Orbi in Access Point (AP) mode vs Router mode

Share Your Orbi Pro tips?

Let us know in the comments if you have any Orbi Pro tips or other useful information for Orbi Pro users. Click “Topic Options” and “Subscribe” to this article for future Orbi Pro tips and resources. Also visit our Orbi Pro Community page.

Message 1 of 3
BretD
Admin

Re: Orbi Pro WiFi System - Tips, Tricks and Resources

Orbi Pro – Tip 1: Orbi Pro can create 3 separate independent WiFi SSID names. This is perfect for business as it allows you to share one Broadband Internet connection over WiFi with different types of users ranging from first - System Administrators, second - Employees and finally - Customers. Each access level provides a different set of rules so your network can stay safe and secure, yet available to everyone.

Message 2 of 3
BretD
Admin

Re: Orbi Pro WiFi System - Tips, Tricks and Resources

Orbi Pro SRK60 Ceiling and Wall Mounting InstructionsOrbi Pro SRK60 Ceiling and Wall Mounting Instructions

Orbi Pro Tip #2 - We know your business needs to be flexible, so Orbi Pro can be mounted just about anywhere! The package contains both Wall and Ceiling mounting hardware and anchor screws. See the Orbi Pro quick install guide for DIY mounting instructions.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7