× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC600 Dual Band Wireless AC Adapter stopped working

AliceT
Follower

AC600 Dual Band Wireless AC Adapter stopped working

Suddenly today the NetGear adapter stopped working..... can't connect to WiFi or do anything to get internet.  Has worked for 4 years. But there was some glitch tonite??? and no matter what I've tried, no internet. Also, when I tried to go into programs and maybe open the NetGear Genie....nothing happened. Is still listed in programs. I'm totally MRS. NO TECH...senior citizen....I'm thinking maybe I should uninstall the NetGear program, then try to re-install from the disk like when I got this..... does anyone think that will probably solve this?  My WiFi is working in the other room that has my laptop.....so it isn't that I've lost my WiFi.  Thanks for any help you can give me..... AliceT

Model: Dual Band
Message 1 of 2

Re: AC600 Dual Band Wireless AC Adapter stopped working

@AliceT wrote:

Suddenly today the NetGear adapter stopped working..... can't connect to WiFi or do anything to get internet.  Has worked for 4 years.

Is that the A6100 USB adapter?

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

WiFi Adapters - NETGEAR Communities

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7