× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Certificate of Volatility for GS324PP

Althomp72
Aspirant

Certificate of Volatility for GS324PP

Good morning,

Could I please get the Certificate of Volatility for GS324PP please? Thank you

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Certificate of Volatility for GS324PP

@Althomp72,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS324PP switch on this link. The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you were able to download the Letter of Volatility of the GS324PP switch and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Althomp72,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS324PP switch on this link. The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you were able to download the Letter of Volatility of the GS324PP switch and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Althomp72
Aspirant

Thank you. The document you provided was exactly what I was looking for.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements