Highlighted
Follower

Connecting a GS605 switch to a AC1750 6400v2 nighthawk wifi router

I swapped out my xfinity internet /voice/wifi router with a AC1750 and the 4 ports work great.  But i was using a GS605 switch but it doesn't work.  lights are flash and no internet connection. Calling support is hard they don't speak english clearly. But will try again if its my last resort.  If GS605 isn't compatible please tell me what is. 

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Connecting a GS605 switch to a AC1750 6400v2 nighthawk wifi router

Hi spiderman18,

Welcome to our community! Smiley Happy

I suspect that your switch is faulty if the lights are flashing even if there are no connected devices to it. It doesn't have any compatibility as this is just a plain switch that will work as a plug and play device. I suggest you to open a ticket on NETGEAR support and please let them know the status of the switch for further investigation if it is faulty already. If ever the device is still under warranty, an online replacement will be provided.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements