× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108 Letter of Volatility

coolsteve
Aspirant

GS108 Letter of Volatility

I need to get a Letter of Volatility for the GS108 series of Unmanaged switches.  I found an earlier posting here (https://community.netgear.com/t5/Unmanaged-Switches-Forum/GS108-Letter-of-Volatility/m-p/1145858#M11...) but the links had expired, and the discussion was closed to further comments.  Can someone from Netgear please post a link to the Letter of Volatility?

Model: GS108|Gigabit Switches
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: GS108 Letter of Volatility

@coolsteve,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the latest letter of volatility that you requested for GS108. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

Please close this thread once you downloaded the file by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@coolsteve,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the latest letter of volatility that you requested for GS108. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

Please close this thread once you downloaded the file by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
coolsteve
Aspirant

Thank you. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Just out of curiosity, why is the LOV link always put up with a 48-72 expiration time? Folks seem to be asking for this document, and if it was just a permanent link, you would only have to post it once...

Message 3 of 6
coolsteve
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility that I grabbed (in case someone else needs it after me.)

Message 4 of 6
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@coolsteve,

Yes, that is correct. But we only provide the letter of volatility per request. 

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

@JohnC_V wrote:

Yes, that is correct. But we only provide the letter of volatility per request. 

Then offer the download on the https://my.netgear.com/ site for download along with the registered product - marketing does get it's statistics, and the community team would have much less effort (just for these who can't registered or the like).

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements