× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108 Letter of Volatility

thezim
Aspirant

GS108 Letter of Volatility

Hello,

I need to get a Letter of Volatility for the GS108 series of Unmanaged switches.  I found an earlier posting here (https://community.netgear.com/t5/Unmanaged-Switches/GS108v4-Letter-of-Volatility/m-p/1084735#M784 ) but the links had expired, and the discussion was closed to further comments.  Can someone from Netgear please post a link to the Letter of Volatility?

Model: GS108|Gigabit Switches
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS108 Letter of Volatility

Hi thezim,

The GS108-400NAS corresponds to the GS108v4 for the region of North America and Latin America.  You may check it here: GS108v4 Data Sheet.

You may download the Letter of  Volatility for the GS108v4 here.  The link will expire within 1-2 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi thezim,

What version is your GS108 switch?  Kindly check the label of your GS108 switch.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
thezim
Aspirant

HI DaneA,

I am really looking to purchase a new switch, and want to make sure that the new switch I purchase does not have any non-volatile memory.  Most of the products that I see advertised are GS108-400NAS, but do not list "v4" or anything similar.  Is it possible to get a Letter of Volatility that will cover all of the GS108 switches?  If none of them have the ability to store any data through a power cycle, then they should all qualify.

Thanks!

Model: GS108|Gigabit Switches
Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi thezim,

The GS108-400NAS corresponds to the GS108v4 for the region of North America and Latin America.  You may check it here: GS108v4 Data Sheet.

You may download the Letter of  Volatility for the GS108v4 here.  The link will expire within 1-2 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements